Thursday, October 8, 2015

Jule's Wellness October Lifestyle Box

It's always a great day when my Jule's Wellness box arrives!

Last month's box can be seen here,   So far, I've liked the variety but it's especially evident when you subscribe for a few months in a row.  For instance, this month's had more snacks compared to last month - which had facial items and this had none of those.  I know I will use everything I've received since I've started subscribing and that's pretty amazing compared to many subscription boxes.





Who: http://juleswellness.ca/. Jules Wellness is an online Wellness boutique. They sell a variety of Health conscious items including the subscription box. If you like what you receive you can purchase more and even subscribe to a particular item and they will ship it to you on a regular basis.

What: monthly box of goodies for health conscious females. These are not samples, they are full sized items from the boutique. I noticed they are planning a Mom and Baby box soon.

When: arrives at the beginning of each month.

How much: $34.32 month including shipping within Canada

This Month's goodies:



1.  Beekeepers Propolis Throat Relief  $12
Ironically, the day the box arrived my daughter came home from school with a sore throat.  She's 13 and made lots of funny faces at the taste of the spray, but she did say that it felt good and didn't have any aftertaste.  I loved seeing this in the box as I hate giving my kids sugary lozenges.

2.  Bach Rescue Night Liquid Melts $10
A homeopathic natural sleep aid.  I received this last month in my Little Life Box but have yet to try it.  I do have troubles turning my brain off many nights so will be keeping it on my bedside table.



3.  Strawsome Glass Straw and cleaning brush $7
I've always wanted to try a glass straw but was concerned about keeping them clean so it's nice they included a brush as well.  



4.  Yes, peas chickpea trail mix tropical $6
I love snacks with chickpeas so happy to try this one.

5.  pur peppermint gum $1.50
I've had this gum before as I refuse to use anything with aspartame,  I'm not a gum chewer but I keep this in my vehicle just in case I need a breath refresher and this one is very strong flavored and does the trick.

6. pukka refresh tea bags $0.75
This is a blend of organic peppermint, fennel and rose so I suspect it will be great anytime someone has a bit of upset tummy or indigestion.  



7,  Larabar apple fruit and nut energy bar $2.25
My daughter's basketball and soccer seasons started this week so having a supply of healthy snacks is a must.  These will go into her bag for between games or after practices

8.  Chocosol Artisan Sinfully Raw Vanilla Chocolate Bar $4.75
This is NOT going in my daughter's bag.  I'm going to keep it to myself.  These are made in small batches by hand in Toronto using all real ingredients.


Verdict:
The value of this box was about $44 or $10 more than what I paid for it.  That's a bit lower than the last few months.  As usual, I was introduced to some new products many of which are made in Canada which I love.

This is a box I regularly recommend to friends and family.



No comments:

Post a Comment