Monday, September 14, 2015

Jules wellness box. September

Once again I was impressed with this box.  I initially was ordering month to month but just signed up for a six month subscription.  I don't think there was a savings but this way I won't forget to order.



Who:  http://juleswellness.ca/. Jules Wellness is an online Wellness boutique.  They sell a variety of Health conscious items including the subscription box.  If you like what you receive you can purchase more and even subscribe to a particular item and they will ship it to you on a regular basis.

What:  monthly box of goodies for health conscious females.  These are not samples, they are full sized items from the boutique. I noticed they are planning a Mom and Baby box soon.

When:  arrives at the beginning of each month.

How much:  $34.32 month including shipping within Canada

This month's goodies:

Washbeautyco Konjac bamboo charcoal sponge. $14

This is the item I was most excited about as I've been wanting to try for quite awhile. I have super sensitive skin so was a bit nervous but I've used it a few times now and have really like it.




Consonant Organic Face Wash. $18

Another product I was really happy to see!  I haven't tried it yet but it sounds great.  With my sensitive skin, I'm always on the look out for something 100% natural.  Quoted as being a 3-in-1 product - cleanser, makeup remover and toner.



The Honest Leaf - Serene Tea $13

I'm a huge tea drinker, but almost only black.  I will try this one though since it should make me a   little serene.  Made with peppermint, chamomile and other organic stuff.  Great when the teenagers are getting under my skin.



Hemp Heart Bites - 10g (large) package - $7

I love most products from the Manitoba Harvest Hemp company, but I can't say I loved these.   Maybe dipped in chocolate????



K's NRG Whole Food Energy Bar  - $3

My teenager's soccer, volleyball and basketball seasons will be starting up soon, so this bar will go straight into one of her bags as she's always needing snacks in between games or practices.


Consonant DHE face mask sample

This was the only sample included and should be good for one use.  The full size product is $45 and claims to do it all: Detox, Hydrate and exfoliate.  100% natural product made from Manicouagan clay extracted from the site of a 215 million year old asteroid crash in Central Quebec - how cool does that sound!!!



This month's box had a value of approximately $55, not including the sample.  I'm very happy with that!  It has introduced me to a couple of products I'm really excited about trying.  I love that it's Canadian and includes mostly made in Canada full sized products.  I look forward to next month's.

No comments:

Post a Comment