Tuesday, August 4, 2015

I've been a very bad blogger....

Yes, the last post was April but I will be posting a quite a few in the next couple of days.  Mostly subscription box updates.  I've discovered a few new ones that I'll post, along with the latest from my favorites.

I've been away on holidays, and have read A LOT so won't be posting a complete review of each but will try to get the titles and ratings up shortly as well.

We are fortunate to have been loaned a cottage for most of the summer.  Good friends are out of the country on holidays so they offered it to us to use and look after for them.  We have loved it!  As a result, we are now on the hunt to purchase one ourselves.  I'm already itching to decorate!!!  My plan is to add a few of these posts to the blog as well.

I've also been Kon-Mari'ing (no that's not really a word) my clothing and have started with my 12 & 15 year old.  I'm loving the feeling and can't wait to get the rest of the house done.  I didn't take before photos but will share some afters

No comments:

Post a Comment