Monday, March 2, 2015

My own March 'intimates'

Once again, I put together my own little "intimates" box similar to the service provided by Wantables.  I didn't have too much luck with their version so have promised myself to do a monthly shop for myself.  This way I don't have to worry about size issues and so far I've been able to spend less and get more items.

We were on vacation recently so for the first time ever, I shopped at Nordstrom Rack.  It will now be on my must do list every time I'm in a city where there is one.  I happened to be there on their "Clear the Rack" weekend so everything was an extra 25% off which just happens to be the same difference between the US and Canadian currencies so it made it easier to shop.  In addition to spring items, I also shopped in the intimates section for my March items.


I was able to get a Skinny Girl shaping camisole, a great stretchy light pink camisole and a Kensie pj set for $30 total.  I love owls and this set is so comfy it is perfect for spring (even if that's a ways off yet).

The cost of the Wantable subscription was about $54 after shipping and conversion.  I know these are brands that carried by Wantable so I got a 'typical' months worth of items for at least $20 less and everything fits and was needed.  I'm still having fun doing this but I can't imagine I'll have a need for many more items.

No comments:

Post a Comment