Thursday, February 5, 2015

Meme Lucky box #13 Review

I was so happy to see this arrive in the mail today............my first MEME box!!!



It was going to be a complete surprise since I have yet to see any reviews or unboxing videos posted.  I ordered the box on Jan. 22 and arrived Feb. 5.  I DID NOT pay extra for expedited shipping so I'm very happy with this shipping time.

I just discovered Meme box and now find out they will no longer be shipping to Canada.  Once I heard, I immediately ordered two more boxes (Global #17 and #18).  Based on what I received in this box, I'm looking forward to those too and hope they reevaluate this decision.  I also ordered the men's grooming box when I ordered this one so hopefully that will arrive soon.

On to the box.  Looked nice and full when I first opened it.


Great info cards, which are critical since some of the products do not have English on the labels.



1,  Shara Shara Tempting Avocado Chocolate Massage Cream (100g) full size - $15
Replenish and rejuvenate skin with richly nutritious blend of avocado oil, cacao extracts, and banana extracts.  Said to deeply nourish, firm up, and smooth out rough, sagging skin, bringing back a healthy glow to your complexion.
Spread evenly over clean face and gently massage for about 5 min.  Rinse off with warm water.
Looks interesting.  Unfortunately, I'm allergic to bananas (yes, the weirdest allergy ever) so this will likely get handed to my daughter who loves chocolate and bananas so this will be a great valentine's gift to her!!  Not that she has sagging skin at age 12, but I'm sure she'll love the experience.



2. Yadah Anti-T Spot Cream (15g) full size $15
This Anti-T spot cream boosts a fast absorbing, creamy formula enriched with cactus, green tea, rosemary, aloe vera, and sage extracts and completely free of paraben, benzophenon, mineral oil, sulfate, artificial coloring and animal ingredients.  It's gentle, naturally derived ingredients are non-stimulating on even the most sensitive skin types and they effectively treat red spots and blemishes for a cleaner and clearer complexion.
Take a small amount and apply it over blemish spots twice a day, morning and night.
This is one of my favorite things in the box as it's exactly what I needed.  I actually ordered the Global #17 box mostly for the bee venom anti-spot cream.  I love all of the natural ingredients and it has little smell to it which I really like.



3.  LASSIE'EL Night Miracle Sleeping Pack (4g x 2) full size $6
These work to deeply hydrate and rejuvenate dry, exhausted skin overnight to reveal healtheir and brighter complexion in the morning.  
Use the provided spatula to mix the formula inside together and evenly spread the mixture all over the face and neck.  Go straight to bed without rinsing it off.
As a newbie to Meme, I've never used a night mask so I'm really looking forward to trying these.  I received Egg and Mango.


4.  MISE EN SCENE Perfect Serum (70ml) full size ($9)
This highly-concentrated perfect serum is to be used before and/or after blow drying to give your hair the silky, well-nourished finish.  It's enriched with 7 different natural oils - argan, camelia, olive, jojoba, coconut, apricot and manula - and its oil-like formula quickly absorb into the hair without leaving it sticky or greasy.
I've been using argan oil recently and it definitely makes a difference on my hair, which is SO SO dry.  I'm almost out of my bottle, so this is perfect timing.  Looking forward to trying this one.


5.  Dr, MJ Moisture Bounce Collagen Capsule cream (50g) full size $54
A rejuvenating facial cream formulated into bouncy, jelly like texture packed with collagen capsules, hyaluronic acid, and adenosine to intensively hydrate and gently firm up sensitive and tired skin.  It works to alleviate and nourish stimualted skin for a quick skin renewal as well.
Apply evenly to clean face.  Pat it in for full absorbance.
This is exactly the type of product I was hoping would come in the box since my sensitive skin is in bad shape right now.  I will be using this one immediately.  I love the fresh smell!


6.  LA BELLONA Camellia Oleifera Oil Clinic (50 g) full size $11
Restore dry, damaged, and brittle hair with this super restorative hair miracle.  Camellia flower, and hydrolyzed collagen in the formula add a protective layer on dry or damaged hair to reduce hair's porosity to minimize brittleness and increase hair's resistance to breakage.  Use it as a daily hair conditioner for hair that is silky soft to the touch, or used it as a weekly hair treatment to bring back life into dull locks.
To use as a hair conditioner, shampoo and rinse hair.  Squeeze out excessive water and apply a layer of product into the hair, starting from the ends.  Massage for 2 to 3 minutes.  Rinse thoroughly.
It does say can be used as a treatment, but doesn't explain how but the box also included a plastic 'shower cap' type thing so I'm assuming it's to be used with this when using as a treatment.
Some may be disappointed to get two hair oil treatments, but since my hair is always dry I'm fine with it.  They will not expire before I can use them both up.



Verdict:
I'm very happy with my first Meme box, and very disappointed I won't be able to order more after Feb. 10.  I really hope this is a temporary thing.
I paid $29 US, including shipping, and got $106 worth of product, all of which I'm happy with and will use.  All are full size,


Now to wait for my global boxes and try to refrain from ordering any more prior to Feb. 10...........not sure I'll be able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment