Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Another simple card

I'm still finishing up my gift sets for the teachers - tomorrow is the last day! Hopefully I won't be up too late!!

This one works for a few challenges:
- 365 cards asked for lavender prominently - I know my white is more prominent, but maybe this will work
- Splitcoast's CAS challenge was for a simple card with paper piercing
- 2 Red Bananas asked for something that reminds you of summer and popsicles do that for me!
- Stamp something asked for black, white & another color - I used 3 shades of purple
- and since I used purple that qualifies for Pile It On

8 comments:

  1. Great card, and good job with the multiple challenges, I think of summer to when I see that popscicle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the popscicle so brite and summery. Thanks for joining the bananas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joann! I want a popsicle now.... you know....I am trying to loose some pounds and you are not helping... LOL!!!!

    this is cute... off to check out if I have some grape juice to make some healthier popsicles!

    -- dalis DTC for Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! That popsicle is to die for! And so many challenges! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun card - I love all the shades of purple! thanks for playing along in the 2RedBananas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yum! your card is such a great design!!! love it! thanks for joining at 2RB!

    p.s. i can't believe ya'll are still in school!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This adorable!! Love the popsicle!!

    Thanks for playing with us at PILE IT ON!!

    ~Vicki
    Owner

    ReplyDelete