Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mother's Day

You know how somethings look much better in your mind? This card fits that category, I'm not happy with it but if I have any chance of getting it to my mom in time for Mother's day I have to get it in the mail tomorrow morning. I tried to create a 3 layer butterfly using vellum and doing some embossing, but it just didn't turn out as I had hoped. Hopefully mothers still love their children's artwork, even when they are 40!!
I used this week's sketch at Card Patterns and a call for Mother's day cards at Cafe Mojo.





2 comments:

  1. Great job - it's CAS and perfect! So glad you could join us this week. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think it turned out beautifully! I love the clean and simple lines.

    So glad you could play along with us!

    ReplyDelete